Swish.ink ("us", "we", or "our") operates swish.ink. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data we receive from users of swish.ink. We use your personal data only for the provision of the required service and improving swish.ink .
By using swish.ink, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
If you contact us e.g. by email, we also receive personal data from you, which we use to reply to you. If we have a customer/supplier relationship, we also use your data for bookkeeping and similar purposes.
The protection of your personal data is very important to us. We process your data exclusively on the basis of legal regulations. Below we will inform you about how we process your personal data and the rights and entitlements you have under data protection regulations.
Hamburg - 21079,
While using swish.ink, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name ("personal data").
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide the service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we're collecting it and how it will be used.
We collect your email.
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- For the purpose of identifying users and communicating with subscribers and is encrypted by industry standard AES256.
- We also use this information for responding to you, such as when you: place an order; call us; make a request or inquiry; or share a comment or concern;
- For our business purposes, such as: to operate and improve upon our business and lawful business activities; to maintain our records; for research; to determine your satisfaction with our products and services; to detect and prevent fraud or misuse of our services; and for any other business purpose that is permitted by law;
- For legal and safety purposes, such as to: defend or protect us, our customers, you, or third parties, from harm or in legal proceedings; protect our rights; protect our security and the security of our customers, employees, and property; respond to court orders, lawsuits, subpoenas, and government requests; address legal and regulatory compliance; and notify you of product recalls or safety issues.
Based on our legitimate interests, we collect the following data for the purpose of running this website.
Our web server collects the data about internet browser, time, country, traffic source and pages visited.
The legal basis for processing is to improving the performance of the app, conversion tracking and discover how customers arrived on the website.
You can prevent this by changing the settings in your browser. You can remove cookies stored on your computer at any time by deleting the temporary internet files. Data processing is based on your consent.
Your data is not used for any other purposes or shared with any third party. It is removed upon your request.
We do use a few third-party scripts:
- The website uses Simple Analytics for page analytics. This tool transmit website traffic data to their servers which allows us to notice trends to improve the user experience on our website. These tools process personal data such as, the date and time, the title of the page being viewed, the URL of the page being viewed, the URL of the page that was viewed prior to the current page, the screen resolution, the time in local timezone, the type of device, the country, region, and city. You may opt-out of this tracking at any time by activating the “Do Not Track” setting in your browser.
- The website uses Iteretta to collect personal data through sign up forms, this helps us manage personal data of users. We use the email to manage and talk to your clients, customers, and other interested parties. We may also use Iteretta to deliver transactional welcome emails after purchases. We do not sell or share your email addresses or any personal information about you. You may unsubscribe from Iterettaat any time. If you need help unsubscribing, please click here and let us know.
- The website uses Stripe to process payments. This tool would ask for you personal information like your credit-card/debit card for processing payments.
We may share this information with third parties such as law enforcement, government entities, courts, or other third parties as required or allowed by applicable law, such as for the legal and safety purposes as described above, or otherwise to help prevent harm or fraud to us, you, our customers, or other third parties. We also may share personal information with third parties upon your request or with your approval, though we may not be able to accommodate all requests.
You have the right to information about the stored data according to Art. 15 GDPR. To rectification of inaccurate data according to Art. 16 GDPR. To deletion of data according to Art. 17 GDPR. To restriction of data processing according to Art. 18 GDPR. To data portability according to Art. 20 GDPR.
If processing takes place on the basis of a declaration of consent, you have the option to withdraw it at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing on the basis of that consent up to the time of withdrawal.
We require the data that we ask you to provide to perform our services within the contractual relationship, to provide information that you have requested from us and to send our newsletters and other information. If you do not provide the data we collect, we will not be able to perform our services.
No automated decision-making, including profiling, is carried out. If we process your personal data for a purpose other than the one for which we collected this information, we will inform you of this fact and of that other purpose.
The security of your personal data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our site may contain links to other websites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are moving to another website. We are not responsible for the sites, content, or videos accessed via the links, and we have not reviewed the privacy practices of those third parties. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these linked sites as their privacy policies may differ from ours.
While we strive to offer you choices when you use our website, we do not promise that we will be able to receive or honor web browser Do Not Track signals.
Swish.ink does not knowingly request or collect personal information from any person under 13 years of age without prior verifiable parental consent. If you believe that your child under the age of 13 has submitted personal information to Swish.ink in connection with our website, and without prior verifiable parental consent, please contact us at email@example.com so that we can take steps to delete the personal information that she or he provided.
Die Bundesbeauftragte für den Datenschutz und die Informationsfreiheit
[+49 228 997799 0; +49 228 81995 0](tel:+49 228 997799 0; +49 228 81995 0)